Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa Cruz Warriors #2 and #3

One of the things that I feel makes the Golden State Warriors' "The City" uniform what it is, is the cable car on the back, upon which the numbers were located.

Santa Cruz aint exactly known for having cable cars, though.  I tried to play things straight, though, which had led to the contrasting surfboards.  Turns out, most of the comments at Creamer's basically liked the rest of the uniform, they just weren't high on the back, so I made a couple more goes at it.  First, a single board closer in color to the jersey, the idea there being similar to that little oval the Suns had their front number over until this season.




The other idea I floated out there was basically identical to the white alt, with a board as a nameplate.

1 comment:

  1. Any way I can get tee shirt with the wave on front and surfboard on back with the name INGALLS on the back?

    ReplyDelete